Good morning and Happy Super Bowl Sunday! I am looking forward to having something on TV I half-way care about tonight, but don’t have a team I am cheering for. I used to say that I was a sports fan, but I would be better defined as a Kansas City sports fan. If they aren’t playing, I really don’t care.
Two months until baseball season!
A few scenes from our weekend:
I walked in the door from work on Friday to find Ina still napping, so I took advantage of it and busted through one round of Julie’s at home workout.
I am out of jump-squat-shape and two days later my legs are still sore.
Saturday morning selfie we sent to Daddy thanking him for going to work!
Papa Gordon made us breakfast. It was amazing.
After some reluctance, baby Gary and I went for a 1000 m swim Saturday afternoon.
Post-swim snack of carrots and peanut butter - one of my favorite combos!
Last night we ordered Indian takeout for Dan’s parents - it was their first experience with Indian food.
I think they liked it, but they may have been only pleasing our anticipation of them trying it. Ha!
Here is my plan for the week. Unlike last week, when Dan worked most nights, he will be home most night this week. Yay!
- Sunday: Super Bowl! I had a few recipes I was going to try, but then my mom suggested we order pizza, which sounded easier. Cut of some veg and whip up some hummus and you have yourself a party.
- Monday: chicken and bean bake
- Tuesday: spaghetti + meatballs (Dan is home this day, so I am counting on him and his mad meatball making skills) and salad
- Wednesday: reverse Shepard’s pie + salad
- Thursday: slow cooker coconut curry chicken with brown rice and roasted broccoli
- Friday: Dan’s choice :)
- Saturday: out to eat
- Sunday: rest
- Monday: water aerobics
- Tuesday: rest
- Wednesday: 3 mile walk
- Thursday: rest
- Friday: water aerobics
- Saturday: prenatal pilates
What are you up to? Thanks to Mommy Run Fast! for hosting the link-up!
I hope you have a wonderfully blessed week. :)