A few sentences per pictures to sum up my weekend:
I am having dreams about this spreadsheet.
Saturday morning I couldn’t get my coffee maker to work and Yahoo answers didn’t do me any favors.
Courtney and I met for a glorious 3 mile walk around the lake.
If it is above 50 degrees, we go to the park.
Here is my plan for the week. Dan starts working 12 hour shifts this week (he passed his test on Friday with fly colors!), so four of the nights before I am going to be cooking solo. You might notice a casserole/slow cooker theme.
The perk to this new shift work is that I will now have time to go to my gym’s water fitness classes more often!
- Sunday: small group - someone else is making dinner.
- Monday: barbacoa beef and rice/veggie bowls
- Tuesday: Sicilian rice ball casserole with broccoli
- Wednesday: Hamburger Heaven
- Thursday: white Chicken enchilada casserole
- Friday: Italian chicken - throw chicken, potatoes, veg, and a bottle of Italian dressing in the slow cooker and press start.
- Saturday: leftovers/out to eat
- Sunday: rest/active rest (we miiigghht walk to the park)
- Monday: 3 mile walk
- Tuesday: rest
- Wednesday: Water cardio class
- Thursday: Water aquabata class
- Friday: rest
- Saturday: prenatal pilates
What are you up to this week? Thanks to Mommy, Run Fast! for hosting the link-up!.