Hello and Happy Sunday!
I am happy to report that everyone here is well and happy! We are experiencing a glorious January heat wave here in Kansas City which is food to my sunshine loving soul.
Ina likes it too.
I wish I had more energy to play with her outside longer, but baking a baby takes a lot out of me, so instead we baked sweet potato brownies.
While I was working yesterday morning, Ina and Dan went on an “adventure,” otherwise known as a walk around Longview Lake. They came back smelling like outside and ready for a nap.
Then last night we dropped Ina off at my sister’s house to play with her cousins while we enjoyed a suite at the hockey game with our friends Nick and Michele.
Today is church and then trying to unplug a clog in our sink. We have already tried the plunger and sulfuric acid. I think a phone call to the plumber might be in our future.
Here is what I am up to this week (assuming we having a working sink):
- Sunday: Small Group - someone else is making dinner. Bless her sweet, sweet soul.
- Monday: Dan’s turkey burgers (I can’t stop thinking about them) with roasted green beans and sweet potatoes
- Tuesday: Asian glazed chicken with roasted broccoli and brown rice
- Wednesday: sour cream noodle bake with brussels sprouts
- Thursday: sausage, cabbage, and potato skillet
- Friday: build your own pizza night with salad
- Saturday: out to eat
Also, a few snack and breakfast preps: hummus, hard boiled eggs, and carrot cake breakfast cookies
- Sunday: 3ish mile walk/run (have to take advantage of this beautiful weather!)
- Monday: rest
- Tuesday: prenatal pilates
- Wednesday: 1000 m swim
- Thursday: rest
- Friday: 1000 swim
- Saturday: rest
What are you up to this week? Linking up with Mommy, Run Fast!