Good morning and Happy Sunday.
When Dan was sick on Thursday he thought it was from eating too much gluten. (I kid you not). However, I thought I believed him because Ina and I both seemed fine while he continued to take trips to the bathroom all day on Friday and yesterday.
Last night he finally started improving, most likely due to the healing powers of the princess stickers he was wearing.
I thought our family was in the clear, but then around midnight I woke up to the sound of splashing. Poor Ina didn’t even know what was going on.
After we thought she was done, we stripped the bed, started the laundry, everyone took showers, put on new pajamas, made the bed again, and as soon as we turned off the light-
This continued for a few more hours, with less intervention each time. You eventually run out of clean sheets and pajamas.
Around 4 this morning she was able to keep down a few gulps of water, so I think she is on the mend.
I currently feel like my “healthy clock” is ticking, but am hoping my amazing immune system is going to protect me.
Here is my plan for the week, assuming I don’t fall victim to this bug in our house.
- Sunday: spicy honey brushed chicken thighs with roasted potatoes and carrots and salad
- Monday: White bean soup with salad
- Tuesday: Meatloaf, mashed cauliflower potatoes, and roasted green beans
- Wednesday: chicken tikka masala with brown rice and roasted broccoli
- Thursday: leftovers
- Friday: 5 ingredient spaghetti squash pie
- Saturday: Pad Thai (I keep having dreams about it)
- Sunday: 3 mile run
- Monday: yoga
- Tuesday: 3 mile run
- Wednesday: rest
- Thursday: 1000 m swim
- Friday: 3 mile run
- Saturday: rest
What are you up to for the week? Per usual, I am linking up with Mommy, Run Fast.