Three years ago I started this blog to motivate me to run. After a few months I quickly discovered that I didn’t want to waste my platform only talking about running. Now my blog has transformed into a daily journal of sorts where I yap about my family, my friends, my faith, and mention a run every now and then.
In honor of this blog being three years old, I thought I would summarize it in 3's.
- My first post: Inspiration
- One Year Anniversary: Seasons of Love
- Two Years Anniversary: A Letter to Blog-less Racheal
3 Favorite Posts
3 Funniest Posts (I stared laughing all over again)
3 most popular mosts (judged by blog traffic)
- My Weight Watchers Simply Filling Review
- How I Accepted My Body (and you can too!)
- How to Run a Half Marathon while Pregnant
3 highest search terms that brought people here (other than “Running with Racheal"
- Princess Disney Half Marathon (my first)
- Why I Race
- My First Tri (the last paragraph is my favorite)
- Grandma’s cottage cheese salad
- Dan’s spinach and feta turkey burgers
- My favorite crock-pot Mexican chicken
- 2011: An Upchuck Christmas (ugh, I was so sick)
- 2012: A good Christmas
- 2013: A Lot of Christmas Pictures
3 resolutions for the new year
I am beyond thankful for this blog and even more thankful for those of you who take the time to read it and give me feedback. I have no idea what shape this blog will take in the next few years, but I am looking forward to finding out.
Have a great week! <3