But first, some advice from you? I am trying to compile a few useful Christmas gift guides for you guys, but I need a little help. I would really appreciate if you would take the time to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) the answer to one or all of the below questions:
- Name something that you want and would use, but haven’t bought for yourself
- Name a gift you have received in the past that you liked
- Name a gift you have given in the past that was well received
Thanks in advance!
Now some advice from me. Yesterday I learned a few valuable lessons that I thought I would pass on to you:
- If your knee hurts, just rest for a few days. If you don’t it will hurt worse. Hmph.
- Don’t wear a black shirt and then give your toddler free reign on yogurt for breakfast
- If you attempt to do a plank in your office cube because you are sick of not being able to workout, make sure no one can see you.
- Don’t have your kid pose with a piece of paper outside on a windy day.
- Make this hearty chicken with butternut squash and quinoa stew. Dan said it was the best “healthy thing” I have made.
But, make it when you have plenty of time and both hands free because it takes a while to prepare, like 10 steps.
-If your house has 5 bathrooms, go ahead and invest in 5 plungers. Just do it. Because what you don’t want is to have to run from bathroom to bathroom while your 10 step stew is burning and your toddler is trying to climb the shelf to the TV because, “Mickey is OVER!"
Have a good day! :)