Christmas shopping can be stressful and expensive, and who wants that? I am here to tell you it doesn’t have to be. I have helped you out with a list of gift ideas for women that are all $20 or less, and most of which can be bought on the internet and shipped right to your front door well before Christmas morning.
I think this list is unique because it is composed of things that women have actually told me they wanted. Or I want. Or both (most likely).
Please feel free to share (TIA) or add in the comments below a great gift for women that you have found for under 20 bones.
Also, FYI - none of these are affiliate links. I made this list because I wanted to help a sister out. <3
For the foodie:
- Kitchen print: how fun is this? And it just happens to match the color of my walls…
- Immersion blender- Dan and I broke ours one night making milkshakes.
- Kitchen iPad stand- mine would also require a splatter shield
- Ball whisk- functional and fun
- Nested Measuring Cups- we have a set of nested measuring cups that never leave our counter
- Kale shirt - I have wanted one of these for months now.
- Herb garden spoons - you could even DIY the rest - buy some pots and some seeds and give an entire herb garden
- Tea towels - so cute!
- Spice kit - I feel like I would plan my meals around these spices
- Coffee Mug (maybe add some good coffee to complete the gift?)
- The Daily Notepad - this is the gift that keeps on giving the gift of organization all year long. Bonus - if you buy more than one you get a discount.
- Jamberry nails - who doesn’t love a free manicure?
- Tervis Tumbler - I have one of these and use it daily for my coffee in the morning, water at lunch, and my tea in the afternoon.
- Cell phone wallet - perfect for when you just need a few necessities
- State necklace - these days everyone is very proud of the state they are from - help your favorite lady show it!
- Warm pullover - who can’t use a pullover?
- Yoga pants - a girl can never have too many yoga pants. Never.
- Photo Wall Decals - stalk her Instagram and upload her favorite pictures. These decals are great because they stick anywhere and can be moved from place to place.
- Chapstick: I admit, this is kind of boring, but I am always losing my chapstick and would truly appreciate the gift of a few months’ supply
- Emergency charger: I can think of about 10 times where I would I have thought this saved my life
For the athlete:
- Goody stay-put hold hair ties: Although I really like the “no crease” hair ties above, I have a lot of hair that I need to stay put when I am working out. These are my favorite to keep my heavy pony-tail in place.
- Cellphone arm band
- Running medal holder: currently, most of my medals are in Ina’s toy box
- Active Tunic: I would wear this everyday
- No-slip Headbands: I can’t speak from experience (because my head is huge) but they say no slip, so they wouldn’t lie, right?
- Road ID: one of my friends gave this to me a few years ago and it is one of the most thoughtful presents I have ever received. Safety is no accident people.
- Workout video: Having a library of videos to use when I am in a workout pinch is always great - and I love JM
- Running belt: I have seen these blow up on Pinterest, but have never used one myself.
- Shoe charm: bring your favorite runner some good luck at her next race!
- Bike cell phone mount- this would seem safer than keeping your phone in your sports bra
- Chevron Bangle - these are made my an awesome company with a great cause. If your budget has more than $20 - check out these ribbon sandals.
- Fun leggings: this site has so many patterns to choose from and they are one size fits most, so you don’t have to worry about them not fitting
- No crease hair ties: I almost always have one of these on my wrist and I can’t tell you how many times someone has complimented my “bracelet”
- Signature necklace: you can’t get more person that that!
- Travel jewelry case: the accessories must be taken with you
- Boot socks: I didn’t even know these were a thing, but now I want one in every color
- Stud earrings: Aren’t those dinos the cutest?
- Wide Angle lens: I think this is a more discrete version of the selfie stick.
- Cross-body bag I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Fossil cross body wallet. This one is handmade (bonus) and a fraction of the price (double bonus)
- Vintage Cocktail Ring: there are TONS of these on Etsy or you could browse through your favorite antique store - either way the gift would be unique and one of a kind
Hulu or Netflix subscription
- Car detail - I would kiss your feet every time I saw you if you cleaned out my car. Seriously.
- Magazine or newspaper subscription
- Graze (healthy snacks) subscription
- Transformed study: we are wrapping this study up at our church and I like it because it is a guided (short) reading every day
- Groupon gift card: this will allow her to choose from a variety of goods or experiences (food, shows, etc.) at a discounted rate
- A ticket to a matinee Christmas show in the area (buy yourself a ticket too!)
- Treat her to a wine tasting at a local winery + her favorite bottle of wine from the tasting
- A donation to her favorite charity
- The Game of Things: OK, I understand this is a “thing” but it is super fun to play, so it counts as an experience too!