Good morning! How is the weekend treating you?
Friday night Ina and I jogged to the park and while I was pushing her in the swing I did some lunges, squats, push-ups and planks.
Nothing crazy, but enough to make my arms sore today. We came home to watch the Royals game and I passed out in the 3rd inning. Hashtag fail.
Saturday morning I did The Great Pumpkin Run, which I will tell you all about tomorrow.
Today is church and then grocery shopping and then heading to Kauffman stadium to cheer on the Royals. I am so, so excited.
Here is the plan for this week:
- Sun: tailgating - still deciding on what to bring
- Mon: stuffed pepper casserole (that I doubled and froze the last time I made it) + salad
- Tues: African peanut stew
- Wed: taco soup
- Thurs: Shepard’s pie with salad
- Fri: leftovers
- Sat: Kuay Tiaw Pad Thai
Fitness - I am loosely following Gina’s #HOTober workout calendar this month
- Sun: rest
- Mon: build and burn (Tabata + strength
- Tues: 5 mile run
- Wed: 15 minute total body workout + 15 minute HIIT (15 seconds of high knees and 15 seconds rest)
- Thurs: yoga
- Fri: 3 mile run + arms
- Sat: HIIT hills
What are you up to this week?