Good morning and Happy Labor Day!
I hope you have great plans today. Right now I am (hopefully) on a plane on my way back home ready to give Ina the biggest hug of her life.
I can’t wait to show you all the pictures from our little trip, but until then, how about some randomess? When I was packing for the trip, I emptied out my gym bag and thought I would show you what is inside.
I used to only workout at home, so I never had a gym bag. However, since I swim a few days a week and exercise at work when possible, this baby stays packed and, as you will see, tends to accumulate some stuff.
I did not stage this at all - I literally dumped my bag out on the table.
Let’s break it down:
- The bag was a very generous Christmas present from my cousin Ashley. It is a Coach travel bag and I use it almost daily. It has a make up bag insert, which I also use. I almost always pack my make-up with me, even though I rarely reapply at work.
- Spare hair dryer - very necessary, especially during swim days
- Swim cap and goggles. I get so frustrated with myself when I forget my goggles and have to swim without them
- Women’s supplies
- Deodorant - also very obviously necessary
- Dry shampoo for when I don’t wash my hair
- Children’s Tylenol and syringe - I have no idea why that is in there
- Hair brush
- Plastic fork?
- Shriveled up orange?
- Contact juice and case - dry eye is real, people
- Headbands and mostly broken hair ties - having thick hair is rough
- Lotion / body butter
- Hotel bottles of shampoo and soap
- Three razors. I have no idea why there are 3 in there because I rarely shave at the gym.
- (cracked) iPad and ear phones for treadmill entertainment
Other items that are usually in there:
- Water bottle
- Running clothes
What do you keep in your gym bag? Anything important I am missing?