Good morning! I hope you have had a fantastic weekend!
One highlight of mine was finally pulling the weeds out of my garden. I can see my beloved kale again.
Ina saw every time I kneeled down as an opportunity to climb on my back, which made pulling weeds waaay easier.
I am getting pretty excited about the recipes I am making this week, so I am going to let them do the rest of the talking.
- Sunday: Royals game + family cookout
- Monday: slow cooker turkey pumpkin chili with cornbread and salad
- Tuesday: spaghetti squash chicken pizza pie with roasted brussel sprouts
- Wednesday: slow cooker picadillo with brown rice and salad
- Thursday: Easy Indian Chicken Biryani with roasted broccoli
- Friday: Creamy Chicken and Quinoa Cordon Bleu Casserole with salad
- Saturday: leftovers or out to eat
- Sunday: 3 mile run and/or bike ride
- Monday: 25 minutes of hills + leg burner
- Tuesday: 4 mile run
- Wednesday: Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown
- Thursday: 6 mile run
- Friday: 15 - 20 minute tempo run + arms
- Saturday: rest
What are you up to this week?