The good news - I crossed the triathlon finish line.
The bad news - it was actually a duathlon finish line because the swim was cancelled due to how cold the air was in comparison to the water. Which I was upset about until I started the bike and then thanked God that although I was very very cold, at least I was dry.
More on that tomorrow.
Today we talk about food. And fitness.
Now I don’t have anything to train for. It is such a crazy feeling! Next year I plan to take a strategic approach to my races. Until then, I am going to have some fun.
The Fitnessista just sent out a 30 day food and fitness plan to all her email subscribers, which I plan to start loosely following on Monday.
- Sunday: out to eat for my birthday
- Monday: Mexican stuffed sweet potatoes
- Tuesday: slow cooker coconut curry chicken with brown rice
- Wednesday: apple cinnamon pork chops with roasted squash and broccoli
- Thursday: leftovers
- Friday: plaza art fair night 1
- Saturday: plaza art fair night 2
- Sunday: rest
- Monday: Upper Body HIIT Blitz
- Tuesday: lower body burner + 2 mile run
- Wednesday: compound crusher + 2 mile run
- Thursday: 20 minutes of sprints (30 second sprints + 30 second recovery)
- Friday: 20 mile run + arms
- Saturday: rest (or bike ride with my dad)
What are you up to this week?