I hope your weekend has been fantastic so far!
Here is a little preview of mine:
I will be back tomorrow with some more pictures, but until then, here is my plan for the week.
- Sunday: spaghetti (cooked by someone else, which is the best kind)
- Monday: driving home- will probably grab something on the way
- Tuesday: chicken saag with brown rice
- Wednesday: slow cooker balsamic beef with sweet potatoes and roasted broccoli
- Thursday: leftovers
- Friday: grilled herbed ginger chicken with salad and potatoes
- Saturday: out to eat for my birthday (woo-hoo!)
- Sunday: whiffle ball + swimming (I did push-ups in the baby pool with Ina on my back)
- Monday: hotel room HIIT
- Tuesday: 10 mile bike + 3.1 mile run
- Wednesday: sprints + arms
- Thursday: 1000 m swim
- Friday: rest
- Saturday: triathlon
What are you up to this week?