Yesterday I caved and made my first (of many) bowls of pumpkin oatmeal for breakfast. I held out longer than I thought I would, and for that I am proud.
While eating my bowl of perfection, I knew it was time to sit down and think about everything I wanted to do this fall. I really liked my summer list, even though I didn’t get everything done. I tried to be a little more realistic with this one.
(Isn’t baby Ina so cute?)
- Bring up my fall decor from the basement (this probably won’t happen until the day before Halloween)
- Make applesauce
- Do a service project (hopefully with my small group)
- Go to a pumpkin patch
- Decorate a car for trunk or treat and coordinate our costumes (remember our Jonah and the whale from last year?)
- Carve / paint a pumpkin with Ina
- Make something with pumpkin from an actual pumpkin (instead of buying it in a can)
- Try 10 new slow cooker recipes
- Plant tulip bulbs in my front yard
- Plant garlic and horseradish (?) in my back yard
- Go to a football game
- Have a bonfire or at least light-up some sticks in our fire pit
- ^^ Roast marshmallows
- Make chili and cornbread
- Use a gift card to get a new pair of boots
- Buy a fall scented candle
- Take a family day trip. I haven’t quite decided where yet.
What are you up to this fall? Anything I should add?