After working from my grandparent’s house yesterday, I am going into work today with a serious proposal for my boss.
I am going to ask her if I can move my office to my grandparents’ house. Very professional, right?
- Coffee with family before work starts
- Breakfast brought to me during my conference call
- Lunch on the patio
- Knowing Ina is in the next room, having a blast
- The quietness of the country air
I think everyone will agree that my productivity would do nothing but go up. I don’t think grandma would mind my monitor and printer replacing her sewing machine.
- About a 15 minute longer drive
- The (very small) distraction of talking with my family
Do you think my boss will go for it?