Hey! I hope your Labor Day weekend has been awesome so far.
Dan and I are still in North Carolina, but I will be back tomorrow with a random post and then Tuesday with a full trip recap.
This week is super weird, because it starts and ends during two different mini-vacations.
I know, life is pretty rough over here. However, I want to have a plan for the middle of the week so that I am not on vacation mode for two weeks solid.
- Sunday: dinner at the wedding
- Monday: easy chicken bake with fresh green beans
- Tuesday: ground turkey and lentil curry (I am going to wing a recipe -wish me luck!) with brown rice
- Wednesday: roasted chicken sausage, potatoes, and onions and okra
- Thursday: leftovers
- Friday: driving to Branson, I plan on packing snacks, but we will likely stop somewhere and eat on the way down
- Saturday: We are in charge of dinner at the resort with my small group. I haven’t exactly decided on what we are going to make yet- but I am going back and forth between crockpot pasta sauce with noodles, salad, and garlic bread, or a shrimp boil. I will probably make quinoa chocolate cake with ice cream for dessert.
- Sunday: 4 mile run
- Monday: 15 mile bike ride
- Tuesday: 500 m swim + 10 mile bike
- Wednesday: 4 mile run
- Thursday: 1000 m swim
- Friday: 3 mile run
- Saturday: rest
What are you up to this week?