Good morning and Happy Sunday!
My weekend started off with my garden’s first red tomato - an awesome sign.
I currently have three sleeping babies that will very soon be three awake babies in my house, so let’s get to it.
- Sunday: we are going to Kansas City’s Big Picnic and taking a few snacky-type foods
- Monday: a modified (re: easier) version of chicken tamale burrito bowls with kale salad
- Tuesday: easy slow cooker pasta sauce with brown rice pasta and sautéed zucchini
- Wednesday: leftovers
- Thursday: stuffed pattypan squash (banking on the fact that I will get a few more pattypans in my CSA)
- Friday: grilled marinated chicken, corn on the cob, and grilled veggies
- Saturday: tailgating at the Royals game
- Sunday: 3 mile run
- Monday: sprints + arms
- Tuesday: 6 mile run
- Wednesday: 1000 m swim
- Thursday: spin class
- Friday: 4 mile run
- Saturday: rest
What are you up to this week?