Good morning and Happy Friday!
Five things I “learned" at Ina’s doctor’s appointment yesterday:
- Ina likes to tear pages out of books that aren’t her’s
- Ina weighs 25 pounds (60 percentile) and is 33.25 inches long (88 percentile).
- When kids go outside they need sunscreen
- I need to start introducing “stranger danger” talks
- Ina will do almost anything for a butterfly sticker (making #4 much more important)
- Losing and Gaining and Accepting Myself at Every Weight - watch the video at the end - it is worth the 18 minutes. I really love the concept of taking any battle in life ONE day at a time and the closing is just perfect.
- 32 pictures that will change the way you see the world
- Come Over to the Green Side - some tips on how to get non-veggie people to eat their veggies
- What’s Hard About Covering Up to Breastfeed? - a lot.
- I’m So Pregnant Parody
Five things I am looking forward to this weekend:
- Watching the Royals game tonight while doing absolutely nothing else except maybe tickling Ina
- Go to my nephew Kauffman’s t-ball game on Saturday
- Having our friends over for dinner on Saturday
- Celebrating Father’s Day with a few of my favorite daddies
Five things I need to do this weekend:
- Clean out my pantry
- Go grocery shopping
- Major food prep - Dan and I are both doing The Daniel Plan Detox next week, so I have got to be completely prepared
- List some junk, I mean stuff, on Craig’s List
- My second Friday T25 workout - oh ab intervals, how I dread you
Five things I think while doing T25:
- Why did I decide to do this?
- I wish I was running right now.
- I didn’t even know I had a muscle there
- I thought my legs were strong
- 25 minutes is a VERY long time
I think that is enough randomness for today. I hope you have a very blessed weekend. I will see you on Sunday with a FULL food plan (even snacks!).