I hope you all are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. Our’s started out wonderfully by spending Friday evening with part of my family.
We are still camping, but I will be back tomorrow to recap all the action. Here is an abbreviated plan for an abbreviated week.
- Monday: grilled pizzas with salad
- Tuesday: small group - Dan is making turkey burgers
- Wednesday: slow cooker balsamic pork roast with green beans and sweet potatoes
- Thursday: chicken fried brown rice with broccoli
- Friday: one pot cheeseburger casserole with salad
- Saturday: some social
- Monday: 3 mile run
- Tuesday: spin class
- Wednesday: blast and burn circuit workout
- Thursday: 3 mile run
- Friday: 4 mile run
- Saturday: rest
What are you up to this week?