Yay for Friday!
I am excited for this weekend - Royals game tonight, gardening / yard work tomorrow, and then church + TWO birthday parties on Sunday. Hopefully there will be time to squeeze in a date with the couch too.
Here are a few of my favorite things from this week:
My cousin had these for a snack a lot on vacation, and I found myself always wanting one. I have already gone through 3 this week. They are the most refreshing snack and I love anything with a crunch. I enjoyed some yesterday while Ina took an unheard of afternoon nap.
- My two souvenirs from San Diego:
I saw the spoon, fork, and knife necklace at a boutique in Coranado, and almost bought it. A few days later, it magically ended up in my lap. I am so spoiled. Ina loves playing with it. She used to sit on my lap and tell me which utensil was which. Last night she took it a step further and tried “eating” from them.
The one thing I bought at Disneyland was the coffee cup. It was the most bang for my buck and Ina loves talking about all the characters with me.
- We had our first CSA delivery this week! It was just a bunch of lettuce and a few radishes, but I was so excited! I talked with the farmer for about 10 minutes about all the vegetables she is growing, and I am so looking forward to this summer’s cooking. Ina was excited too -she gnawed on those spicy radishes all night long.
- My latest Stitch Fix (<--referral link).
How cute are those lime green jeans? I really liked everything from this month - jeans, two blouses (stripped and Chevron), a bright pink dress, and a cute pair of earrings. How will I ever decide? Eeenie, meenie….
- Kath’s guide to Lazy Guy Dinners - I am going to print this out and put it on my fridge. I loves these ideas for last minute dinners using things I can keep on hand. Genius.
- On Gathering Around the Table - I used to be think so much like this too - that I couldn’t invite people over because my house wasn’t clean. Small group has greatly helped me with that - they are coming over regardless, so I might as well make the most of it. Now I am a little too comfortable with the mess people see. Ha!
That is all for now. I hope you have a great weekend!