I hoe your weekend is going fantastic! I started mine off on the right foot (feet?) by knocking out 8 miles.
Whew, that feels better.
Our family is off on a service project trip with our small group this weekend.
I am super excited about this, because it is our first big project together and I just can’t wait to see what God is going to do through our little group.
I will be back tomorrow morning to tell you all about it.
For now, here is my food and fitness plan for the week.
- Sunday: driving home - probably eating leftovers
- Monday: one pot chili mac and cheese with broccoli
- Tuesday: small group - so thankful for those who help me out with cooking dinner
- Wednesday: apple cheddar stuffed chicken with asparagus
- Thursday: roast chicken with potatoes and carrots and whatever veggies we have in the fridge
- Friday: celebrating my friend Meghan’s birthday
- Saturday: VACATION
- Sunday: rest
- Monday: 3 to 4 mile run
- Tuesday: spin class
- Wednesday: 3 to 4 mile run
- Thursday: 9 mile run
- Friday: sprints
- Saturday: rest
What are you up to this week?