Happy Easter! What a day to celebrate -a day full of hope and promise. A day to be thankful for the amazing gift we all get to accept with open arms.
I have been praying for God to use this weekend to help me better understand. To not only know how to accept my salvation, but also to fully comprehend the giant sacrifice that took place for me.
I will be back tomorrow with a full recap of the weekend - until then, here is my plan for the week.
- Sunday - Easter brunch and late lunch - I am bringing fruit and fruit dip to both - I drew the easy straw
- Monday - slow cooker Greek chicken with brown rice and balsamic glazed carrots
- Tuesday - small group - thanks to the wonderful souls who feed me on Tuesday nights
- Wednesday - kale and wild rice bowls with honey balsamic vinaigrette
- Thursday - spicy peanut chicken with broccolini
- Friday - our niece Hallaway’s birthday party
- Saturday - camping mission project
- Sunday: rest
- Monday: 4 to 5 mile run
- Tuesday: spin class
- Wednesday: 3 mile run + arms
- Thursday: 8 mile run
- Friday: 21 minute HIIT circuit
- Saturday: rest
What are you up to this week?