Good morning! I hope you had a fantastically blessed Easter weekend!
We couldn’t have asked for a better one.
Saturday evening we went to my Grandma Beverly’s house for a delicious dinner.
Ina had fun playing with all of her cousins.
Too much fellowship meant not enough time to take many pictures, but we had fun and arrived home just in time for our heads to hit the pillow so we could start all over again the next day!
We went to the early church service, and then had Big Dan, Stacie, Grandma Frankie, and family over for brunch.
Stacie provided the food - which was fantastic - breakfast casserole and the best muffins.
It was such a beautiful day, I couldn’t help having a smile on my face.
After they left, we packed up and drove to my Grandma June and Grandpa Ed’s house for lunch.
Ina slept most of the time we were there,
but I woke her up so she could see her cousins for at least a few minutes.
Sitting outside. soaking up the sun, looking at my grandparents’ beautiful backyard (which is my favorite place on Earth), spending time chatting with my family - I really couldn’t ask for anything more.
I want to put yesterday on repeat.
A few other happenings from the weekend:
- Danielle sent me this picture of Ina and her son Gunner walking around the lake on Friday - got me through the work day!
- Ina being such a good girl reading her books at my feet while I was curling my hair Friday evening.
- Me at the farm to table dinner - more on that tomorrow
- Dan and Ina eating my spinach pancakes for breakfast (topped with a lot of peanut butter and syrup)
- Ina being scared of the lawn mower
- Ina fell asleep on our almost 4 mile run on Saturday morning - that hasn’t happened in at least 6 months.
- Ina checking off my to-do list. I was so thankful.
- Ina and I at Old Navy - we bought them out during their 30% off sale.
- Starting Easter Sunday off with my bible study.
I hope you have an amazing week!