What have you been up to since we last talked?
I have been running,
Lots of eating.
I also went to a fun 1st birthday party yesterday.
Can you tell that most of my friends had kids at the same time?
It was so fun seeing all the presents being opened, and Ina thought they were all for her.
I’ll take those sunglasses, thankyouverymuch.
Dan also loved being around all the babies.
Can you see all these being his in 4 years? Nevermind, changing the subject.
Here is what I am up to this week:
- Sunday: Dan’s turkey burgers with brussel sprouts and sweet potato fries
- Monday: Pastelon (plantain lasagna) with asparagus
- Tuesday: small group
- Wednesday: quinoa mac and cheese with chicken and shredded zucchini mixed in
- Thursday: chicken tikka masala with brown rice and steamed broccoli
- Friday: out to eat / leftovers / something social
- Saturday: going to a birthday party
- Sunday: 4-ish mile run
- Monday: rest
- Tuesday: spin class
- Wednesday: sprints + arms or a HIIT video
- Thursday: spin class
- Friday: rest
- Saturday: 1500 meter swim
What are you up to this week?