Good morning! I hope you have had a fantastic weekend! Mine has been amazing and has left me feeling incredibly blessed.
Here are just a few pictures to sum up the weekend:
Family dinner to celebrate my aunt’s birthday
Coffee with my grandpa
Cuddles with my Hallaway
Playtime with my babies
Lots of play time.
Followed by story time.
My sister and I did a T25 workout that kicked my booty and left me very sore today (my plank form could use some help).
We took a family break to go to my friend Taryn’s bridal shower.
And that is where my pictures end. Today we are going to church and then winding down from the busy weekend.
- Sunday: grilled greek seasoned pork chops with Mediterranean quinoa salad and roasted zucchini and squash
- Monday: grilled chipotle lime pork chops with pinto bean salad
- Tuesday: small group
- Wednesday: orange chicken with brown rice and broccoli
- Thursday: chicken, lemon, and asparagus stir fry with brown rice
- Friday: Dan’s birthday - tailgating at the Royal’s opening day!
- Saturday: sukuma wiki with sweet potatoes
- Sunday: 13 mile bike
- Monday: 13 mile bike
- Tuesday: 4 mile run
- Wednesday: rest
- Thursday: 4 mile run
- Friday: 1300 yd. swim
- Saturday: rest