Pre-Vegas Racheal here, creating this post a few days in advance. As you are reading this, we are on the plane home. I already can’t wait to sleep in my own bed again and get the smell of cigarette smoke out of my hair.
You better believe I will be staring at this picture for the entire 3 hour flight.
I will be back at it tomorrow with a full recap post, but for now here is my plan to come back from vacation ready to roll. I have family coming in town towards the end of the week, so meals will be up in the air, but I can still squeeze in a few workouts.
- Sunday: hummus crusted chicken breast with a kale salad and baked sweet potato
- Monday: garam masala salmon with brown rice and roasted brussel sprouts
- Tuesday: small group
- Wednesday: turkey zucchini meatballs with Mediterranean quinoa salad
- Thursday: dinner with family - maybe roast a chicken?
- Friday: dinner with family
- Saturday: dinner with family
- Sunday: 1200 yard swim
- Monday: 3 mile run + arms
- Tuesday: spin class
- Wednesday: 4 mile run
- Thursday: spin class
- Friday: 4 mile run
- Saturday: rest
That is obviously pretty intense, but I need a week of good workouts after a week of practically nothing. I might miss one, but hope to get all of them in!
I hope you have a wonderful week. How do you plan to make it awesome?