This post is going out a little late today because I slept in until 7:15! Ina woke up at the same time, so I have been failing at multi-tasking since.
Whew, I feel like I have spent this entire weekend going from one thing to another. We are currently snowed in and plan to spend the rest of the day hunkered down here, which I am looking forward to.
Friday we went out to eat with our friends Brad and Chessa and their baby, who was wonderfully behaved. Ina, however, wasn’t. Sigh.
Before we left, I made a smoothie to make sure to get my veggies in, but I didn’t get a chance, because Ina wanted it. All.
It was like she was a smoothie monster.
Give me more!
Yesterday after I worked in the morning, I ran to the grocery store to stock up before the snow storm we had last night / this morning. Everyone had the same idea and I saw so many people I knew, which was perfect because I hadn’t showered, or really looked in the mirror before I left the house.
After the grocery store I went to the pool to get in a swim.
Whew I am out of swimming shape and I am sore today!
I hurried home to shower / eat lunch / get Ina ready for a princess birthday party we went to which was so fun!
So many pretty princesses there. Notice the mark on Ina’s forehead? She hit a rail on the banister Friday night. I am glad I am still in the running for mom of the year.
We went to church last night and then came home to dinner and a bottle of wine.
Which brings us to today -
- Sunday: burgandy pepper lamb tips (from Trader Joe’s) with caramelized onion mashed potatoes and a spinach salad
- Monday: thai turkey-zucchinin meatballs with brown rice and roasted green beans
- Tuesday: small group - someone else is bringing dinner
- Wednesday: crockpot chicken chili with kale salad
- Thursday: herb crusted salmon with quinoa and brussel sprouts
- Friday: leftovers or something social
- Saturday: out to eat
- Sunday: 4 mile run
- Monday: rest
- Tuesday: this 20 minute workout video (plus ~ 1 mile run warm-up)
- Wednesday: 20 minutes sprints + arm burner
- Thursday: spin class
- Friday: rest
- Saturday: 1000 meter swim
What are you up to this week?