I’ve become that girl who:
- Eats lots of vegetables for breakfast (green juice / smoothie - not for the faint of heart)
- Has snot / milk / mysterious substances from her child’s mouth on her shirt and makes very little attempt to get it off.
- Works out over lunch (another 11 miles down! Have I told you how much I miss running?)
- Microwaves fish at work (sorry co-workers)
- Lets her daughter smack her in the face in front of many people and does absolutely nothing about it. (I didn’t really know what to do, so I just said, “that wasn’t nice” and moved on. She’s a feisty one, that Ina.)
- Lets the buzzer go off in her hand during Catch Phrase (seriously, never would have happened before I had Ina. We had small group last night, but instead of the usual bible study, we had a break and played games. So much fun!)
- Goes to bed at 9. No wait, I’ve always been that girl.
Have a good done!