Good morning! How is your weekend going so far?
Mine has been fabulous.
Valentine’s Day was great - a little note on my car.
After I went grocery shopping and bought the stuff for a fancy steak dinner AND put the baked and sweet potatoes in the oven, Dan decided he wanted Mexican.
So to Mexican we went. I ordered the vegetarian fajitas WITH chicken - it was great and will probably be my go-to Mexican order from now on.
Ina loved the salsa.
We got home, put Ina to bed, opened a bottle of vino, and watched The Silver Linings Playbook. (Loved it!)
Saturday morning I woke up ready to work, realized I didn’t have to work, and as I was cooking breakfast wondering what I was going to do, my dad called to see if we wanted to go sledding.
We had such a great time.
Ina liked the sled,
but liked more riding in the UTV and watching us sled.
She liked even more sitting in the heated car and watching us have a snowball fight.
I was the official snowball factory for my nephew Kauffman and I think it is safe to say I did him proud.
“Another circle Racheal, another circle!” ~Kauffman
“Dachel - I sled wit YOU!” ~ Hallaway
“Hey!” ~ Ina
After we came home and warmed back up Ina took a nap and then we went to our friend Nigel’s birthday party.
So much fun in two little days!
Here’s what I am up to this week:
- Sunday: filet minion with sweet potato and roasted green beans (our would be Vday dinner)
- Monday: green curry shrimp (with lots of veg added to the curry) with brown rice
- Tuesday: small group
- Wednesday: grilled marinated chicken with roasted butternut squash and steamed asparagus
- Thursday: almond encrusted tiliapa with brown rice and brussel sprouts
- Friday: leftovers / something social
- Saturday: leftovers / something social / OR another round of crockpot beef stew
- Sunday: 3-4 mile run
- Monday: HIIT interval
- Tuesday 3-4 mile run
- Wednesday: rest
- Thursday: sprints
- Friday: 3-4 mile run
- Saturday: rest
What are you up to this week?