What are you up to? Ina and I have been partying since 5 am.
A few things I am thankful for this week:
- My mother and mother-in-law.
My mom watched Ina all day on Monday, then came back over to watch all the small-group kids on Tuesday. Tuesday night was the shift change where my mother-in-law organized all of Ina’s toys and helped me yesterday to get her ready. She is watching Ina again today. I am telling you, we are spoiled over here.
- aZAZZaze (<—that’s what Ina’s thankful for)
- New pillows. My grandma gave Dan and I new pillows for VDay. They are glorious. I feel like I am sleeping on a cloud.
- Dan’s grandmas’ recovery.
Yesterday we went to the hospital to visit two of Dan’s grandmas. One had back surgery and is recovering wonderfully. The other is undergoing chemo for stomach cancer and having some complications from that. Prayers would be appreciated.
Ina loved the hospital hallway. Her favorite part was that there were different people in every room! After a few awkward “sorry to bother you”s we decided it was best to stay in our room.
- Quick dinners. Dan seared up the marinated chicken while I popped the sweet potatoes and asparagus in the microwave. Dinner served in 15 minutes!
Because dinner was so quick I was able to run a quick 3 miles on the treadmill when I got home while watching the second to last episode of Veronica Mars. I will be so sad when it is over.
- Disney Junior - who made this quick post possible by entertaining Ina for 15 minutes.
Have a great day!