-Followed by frantic meetings when I desperately need to take my phone off mute for 1 minute and Ina won’t stop saying, “Hey!” to the people talking on the phone.
-Lots of trips up and down the stairs.
-Extra time for extra veggies
- Indoor workouts (video here.-- short and effective. If you are stuck inside today, give it a try.)
The reverse squat jumps sent Ina into a giggle fit every single time. The rest of the time she was upset that I was doing something else besides holding her.
- No small group. Boo! However, Dan and I did read the first 4 chapters of Acts before dinner.
Those verses always give me goosebumps.
- Last minute dinner - dirty rice (<— a recipe I would make again!) with mixed veggies
- Extra long playtime before bedtime
- Two episodes of Veronica Mars (sans Doritos and one year old candy!)
It looks like we are stuck inside again today. I am off to get as much work done as possible before Little Miss wakes up. Have a good one!