Good Sunday morning! I hope your weekend has been awesome!
Ours has been oddly social. Friday night we went to friends' house for dinner- super good chili.
(The only picture I have from the entire weekend, and I didn't even take it. Photo cred goes to that handsome baby's daddy.)
Yesterday was productive - work, grocery shopping, playing with Ina, etc.
Last night we went out to eat with some other friends who we have not seen in such a long time and it was lovely. We went to Thai Place (the same place we went last weekend) and I ordered something new (Tamarind Chicken) and was so happy with it.
Today is going to be so fun - we have a play date planned at the park!
Here is my plan for the week:
- Sunday: spaghetti squash pizza pie
- Monday: chicken, quinoa, and green olive stew
- Tuesday: small group - my mom is making dinner
- Wednesday: easy macaroni casserole with broccoli
- Thursday: slow cooker balsamic beef with roasted potatoes, onions, and carrots
- Friday: leftovers / out to eat
- Saturday: leftovers / out to eat
- Sunday: long run sometime (6ish miles)
- Monday: 3 mile run
- Tuesday: spin class
- Thursday: sprint workout
- Friday: 3 mile run
- Saturday: rest (10K race on Sunday)
What are you up to this week? If you have tomorrow off work I am very jealous of you! Do something fun for me!