The words are going to be few this morning, because I have a race to get to. Here are a few pictures from the weekend so far.
Grandma watching Ina the smart way.
Ina dominating the pool
Dinner after the pool - chili from the freezer, baked potato and a salad kit.
Junk drawer before
Junk drawer after
Saturday night church
Dancing with Nina after dinner
Thanks to Stacie (Nina) and Big Dan for having us over for dinner last night. We had the most amazing lemon garlic roast chicken with corn bread and glazed carrots. YUM.
It motivates me to do some cooking this week!
- Sunday: chicken fried rice - with leftover chicken from this recipe
- Monday: hearty chicken stew with butternut squash and quinoa
- Tuesday: small group - dinner included
- Wednesday: chicken enchiladas
- Thursday: easy macaroni casserole - didn’t make that last week
- Friday: sweet potato nachos (with ground beef / taco seasoning added)
- Saturday: leftovers
- Sunday: 10K race
- Monday: 3 mile run
- Tuesday: spin
- Wednesday: rest
- Thursday: 3 mile run
- Friday: 6 mile run
- Saturday: rest
What are you up to this week?