Want to join me in the Friday dance? It looks very similar to Ina's nakie dance, except I have clothes on.
Yesterday I worked from home while watching Ina, which meant I was singing Old McDonald while answering emails and busted out more work in her 3 hour nap than I thought possible.
We had momma-baby smoothies
and she fed me blueberries for a snack.
Last night when Dan was putting her to sleep, he put himself to sleep instead. I walked into the living room and saw this and had to capture a picture.
He tried, right?
Ready for five of the most random lists?
Five TV shows I am watching right now:
- Homeland - duh
- Downton Abbey- just watched the season premiere and wondering where this season is going
- Parenthood- the best show on TV
- Revenge- my life needs some drama
- The Big Bang Theory- Dan and I watch this together when we are in the mood for something light
Five books I want to read:
- Allegiant - the last book in the Divergent series. The movie comes out in March and I want to get "my picture" of the characters finished before I see it.
- The Silver Lining's Playbook
- Grain Brain
- In Defense of Food
Five things I want to do this weekend:
- Paint my nails - the good news is that if I wait long enough I might not have to use polish remover
- Organize my junk drawers (yep, still haven't started. But I have started thinking about it, does that count?)
- Get a long run in - thinking of signing up for a half in the spring
- Exchange some Christmas presents that didn't fit
- Create a movie montage of Ina's first year (is 13.5 months old too late to start that?)
Five things I am looking forward to in the next five months:
- February: Valentine's Day
- March: March Madness Las Vegas trip
- April: Baseball season starting and Easter (I think it is time for the first annual Kendrick Easter Egg hunt, don't you?)
- May: Family trip to San Diego (zoo, Sea World, DisneyLand - Ina won't know what hit her)
- June: 6 year wedding anniversary - I am planning something fun for Dan, I hope it works out
- Make my own ranch dressing mix
- Start making my own coffee creamer again
- Drink more water - a constant struggle in the winter - yesterday I had exactly zero ounces and relied soley on coffee and tea
- Buy new furniture - after watching this documentary Dan and I likely be sitting on lawn furntiure for a few months. Ha!
- Order primal pit paste?