Yay for Friday!
Five fun pictures of ina
- Ina with Granny and Papa’s new puppy, the border collie named Tamar
- Ina trying to eat an onion
- Ina throwing all the cushions off the couch while playing with an empty ketchup bottle
- Ina sucking on her toe during dinner
- Ina resisting another bite of meatloaf - we really need to teach this girl better table manners.
Five ways you can follow me on social media (I FINALLY added the media widgets to my page—>)
Five ideas to make your super bowl party more fun
- DIY pizza bar - I love this idea and have done it for a few get togethers
- Play "guess the commercial." Dan and I made this game up a few years ago - once the commercial starts, whoever yells out what company made the commercial first gets a point. We now do it while watching any TV show. Yep, we are cool.
- Here are a few other games you could play - you could even add a little wager if you are into that sort of thing
- How to have a kid friendly super bowl party - this will be our first with kids - some of those ideas sound so fun!
Five “different” recipes I can vouch for
- Nooch popcorn - I have to remember not to lick the bowl clean
- Bacon brussel sprouts. So freaking good. The entire recipe has only 3 pieces of bacon, which go a really long way in the flavor department.
- Sweet potato-banana-peanut butter bites - Ina and I love these for breakfast or a snack
- This bread. I know, you probably want me to stop talking about it, but I am making another loaf today.
- Mighty green microwave muffin
That is all for today! I hope you have a wonderful start to your weekend and a fun super bowl Sunday!