Do you remember me?
One blurry Rudolph nose picture is all I have time for today - tomorrow I will try to narrow down the thousand pictures that were taken over this past week for a picture only post.
I unplugged the week of Christmas in every way I knew how (except for Instagram - too addicted) to be as present during the holidays as possible.
I enjoyed every second with my family and was so sad to see them leave today.
Now it is back to reality- to a table and car full of Christmas presents to put away (we were absolutely spoiled!) and a fridge full of expired food to clean out.
I planned on tackling most of it last night - but Dan and I ordered Indian takeout and started the first season of Homeland (my nightmares may never be the same).
This week is going to be weird with a holiday right in the middle, but will be a nice transition out of holiday-mode.
- Sunday: friends over for football - don't know anything except making fruit dip and maybe pretzels
- Monday: Dan's turkey burgers with sweet potatoes and peas
- Tuesday: NYE - our plans aren't solid yet, but I probably won't be cooking dinner
- Wednesday: crockpot turkey breast with gravy served with mashed potatoes and something green
- Thursday: greek seasoned pork chops with mediterranean quinoa salad
- Friday: chicken enchilada pizzas
- Saturday: leftovers or out to eat
- Breakfasts - I am going to make a bunch of these banana protein pancakes today and freeze them for the week
- Sunday: Run 3ish miles - sometime.
- Monday: 4 mile treadmill run
- Tuesday: spin class
- Wednesday: 6 mile treadmill run
- Thursday: rest
- Friday: 6 mile run
- Saturday: rest
What are you up to this week?