I hope your weekend is going well. So far it seems I am having one of those weekends that feel like 4 weekends split up. You know what I mean?
On Friday I got home from work and found that Dan had lit a fire outside after doing some yard work.
Ina and I were afraid there might be more yard work left to do, so we went for a run with Kim and her friend Kim.
After the run we made breakfast for dinner and hung out by the fire the rest of the night. Ina loved it.
Saturday I woke up bright and early to run with Danielle. We put in 5 windy miles.
After my run I worked for 3 hours while Dan and Ina played and then did a little shopping for supplies for my Christmas present making. (Remember, I plan to make all my Christmas presents this year. All 30 of them. Whew.)
Kim came over to teach me how to use her showing machine. That woman is a saint!
Wouldn't you like to know what I am making? Sshhh! Christmas secrets!
After that I went grocery shopping at a place that only takes cash or debit card and forgot my cash and debit card. Fail.
Then our friends Brad and Chessa and their son Silo stopped by for a while.
That brings us to today, which isn't looking any less busy.
- Sunday: leftovers
- Monday: broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken with baked potatoes
- Tuesday: small group - I am making Scooter's spaghetti
- Wednesday: meatloaf with sweet potato fries
- Thursday: chicken enchiladas
- Friday: leftovers
- Saturday: most likely out to eat or eat with the fam
- Sunday: rest
- Monday: 3-4 mile run with Kim
- Tuesday: spin class
- Wednesday: rest
- Thursday: treadmill speed work
- Friday: Soli Beat
- Saturday: 5 to 6 mile run
What are you up to this week?