Good morning and Happy Sunday!
I am writing this post on Saturday morning because in a few hours we are road-triping to western Kansas for a wedding and I plan to be happily sleeping in a hotel bed when this post publishes.
Ina is staying with my sister, which means we will be apart for over 24 hours - a new record for us. As she is now 11 months old, I suppose it is time.
Where did my baby go?
She will have her cousins to play with and probably won't miss me at all. It will be so weird to go to an event and not have to worry about coming home to take care of her. I am sure after a glass of wine, I will get over it.
- Monday: crock pot taco soup
- Tuesday: small group - someone else is making white chicken chili
- Wednesday: PF Chang's lettuce wraps with brown rice
- Thursday: leftovers
- Friday: chicken fried rice
- Saturday: out to eat
- Sunday: roast chicken and veggies (we just throw potatoes, onions, and carrots under the chicken and the flavor of the veggies is to die for)
- Monday: 3 mile run with Kim
- Tuesday: spin class
- Wednesday: power yoga
- Thursday: 20 minute speed treadmill workout
- Friday: rest
- Saturday: 6 mile run
- Sunday: rest / walk with Ina