I cut into my blogging time with spin class and chatting with my mother-in-law.
Here are five things I did yesterday:
1. Ran a little less than 4 miles with Kim. The perfect way to start my week.
2. Found this in the briefcase at work.
I rattled as I walked through the halls. Everyone knew I was coming.
3. Made shepard's pie for the fam
4. Heard Ina say "papa." In case you are keeping track, she has said dog, dad, apple, and papa, but no mom or mamma, or even a ma.
5. Saw Ina take two steps! I was reading to her and she walked towards the Brown Bear, Brown Bear without even knowing it!
Have a great day!