Good Sunday morning!
(Can I go back?)
I hope your weekend is going wonderfully.
I am actually typing this dark and early on Saturday morning because Dan, Ina, and I are packing up and going camping with his dad in a few minutes.
Let's get to it.
This week only has a few meals at home, so I plan on picking up minimal groceries on the drive home from camping and winging it the rest of the way through the week.
Wish me luck!
- Monday: Crockpot picadillo with brown rice and something green
- Tuesday: small group - someone else is making dinner, but I am making this cake for dessert
- Wednesday: my cousin and I are going out to eat and to see Wicked for her birthday
- Thursday: ginger-soy marinated pork chops with brown rice and roasted veggies
- Friday: Out to eat
- Saturday: Halloween party weenie roast (making these festive cookies)
- Sunday: chilli - I will probably let Dan do his thing while I am lying on the couch nursing my sore muscles
Due to my vacation, I didn't get a good long run in, although I did get the opportunity to run / explore the beach through a few of Ina's naps.
(Obviously working really hard.)
So, on Friday afternoon, at 3 PM, when Ina finally went down for her first nap of the day, I ran 10 miles. It wasn't easy, but I feel so much more prepared for my half marathon this weekend. If I hadn't of done that, I would have spent the entire week worrying I was undertrained.
- Monday: 3 mile run
- Tuesday: spin class
- Wednesday: 3 mile run
- Thursday: rest
- Friday: rest
- Saturday: half marathon
- Sunday: chilly - rest
I know there are many rest days, so hopefully a few of them will include a walk with the Inster.
Annnnddd one more picture of Ina at the beach for good measure.
Have a blessed Sunday!
What are you up to this week?