Good morning and Happy Sunday. How has your weekend been so far?
Mine has sufficiently worn me out. Both nights my head hasn't hit the pillow until around midnight which is a HUGE deal for me.
Friday night we went out to eat for a family member's birthday.
Saturday morning Danielle and I knocked out 9 miles - good thing because our half marathon is in less than a month.
Then I did the grocery shopping, played with Ina, (a box - her new fave toy)
and dropped her off at grandma's so that we could go on a little date.
Thai curry FTW.
We also stopped by the plaza art fair for a few hours, only to look at a whole bunch of cool stuff that wasn't in our budget.
Don't worry Dan, one day we will be able to afford that $4,000 1 foot water tower replica. One day.
Today I have 45 hours worth of stuff to do, so let's get to this. Here is my plan for the week:
- Sunday: ham and beans with GF corn bread
- Monday: dinner with friends - bringing this roasted eggplant dip
- Tuesday: sheperd's pie
- Wednesday: baked pork chops with broccoli and baked potatoes
- Thursday: beef enchiladas with cilantro lime zucchini rice
- Friday: most likely dinner with family
- Saturday: out to eat
- Breakfasts - banana baked oatmeal singles
- Sunday: walk to the park
- Monday: JM Ripped in 30 Week 2
- Tuesday: 3 mile run
- Wednesday: 4 mile run
- Thursday: 3 mile run
- Friday: off
- Saturday: 10 mile run - yikes