I hope you are having a fantastic weekend!
Mine has taken a turn for the worse - I woke up this morning to a house without a drop of coffee in it and my phone isn't working.
Other than that things have gone well - I finished my first triathlon (more on that on Monday),
and then I went to a beautiful wedding.
I love getting dressed up!
Ina spent the night at my grandparents' house last night, and I took advantage of that by staying up until 11 PM.
Anyways, this week is going to be pretty busy - here is my plan is keep my head on straight.
- Monday: spicy Thai basil beef with green beans and brown rice
- Tuesday: creamy chicken and herb skillet with broccoli (Thanks Carrie!)
- Wednesday: pot roast tacos with horseradish sour cream (Thanks Leila!)
- Thursday: grilled marinated chicken (that recipe is so good!) with baked potatoes and salad
- Friday: baseball game
- Saturday: date night
- Sunday: leftovers
- Monday: 3 mile jog
- Tuesday: 12 mile bike
- Wednesday Ripped in 30 Week 2
- Thursday: 3 mile jog
- Friday: rest
- Saturday: 9 mile run
- Sunday: rest
How are you going to tackle this week? I would love to hear about it!