Welcome to the first official weekly food and fitness plan!
Here is what I will be up to this week:
- Sunday: ham and beans with GF cornbread and salad (Dan has been begging for them and we all know how much Ina loves beans)
- Monday: stuffed peppers with mixed veggies
- Tuesday: baked pesto chicken (I think I am going to add some reduced fat cream cheese to the mix) with roasted squash and pasta
- Wednesday: chicken enchiladas with refried beans
- Thursday: Slow cooker sesame beef with brown rice and broccoli
- Friday: Dan's turkey burgers (I hope to capture is recipe!) with sweet potatoes and some kind of veg
- Saturday - Free for all / out to eat
- Monday: longerish run with Danielle - hopefully 6 miles
- Tuesday: 1000 yard swim
- Wednesday: 12 mile bike / two mile run
- Thursday: off
- Friday: 700 yard swim / two mile run
- Saturday: 7 mile run
- Sunday: off
Want to join in as we help each other plan and stay accountable? It is easy.
1. Grab this button:
2. Create a post telling us your plan to make this week awesome (and add the button to it)
3. Add the link to your published post below
I can't wait to see what you guys have planned for this week.