- Ran three times. (Thank you, morning rain shower)
- Been puked on. Twice. And when I say on, I mean all over.
- Forced four doses of antibiotics down poor Ina's throat along with 4 doses of Motrin. (Poor girl has an ear infection -so sad.)
- Lectured to a room full of fellows and PhD students about extravascular pharmacokinetics.
- Completely re-written a (very long) report to meet client specifications.
- Sat through a stressful client meeting.
- Had cereal for dinner because I thought we had chicken in the freezer but we didn't.
- Ate chicken for dinner without Dan because he had a last minute get together with friends.
- Taken one picture. (Above) Ina loves roasted okra, but she can't eat the skin, so she just sucks the insides out.
- Sat staring at my laptop, working, before Ina woke up and after Ina went to bed, two nights in a row.
- Prepped dinner for tonight
- Set a personal record for number of times hitting the snooze button
When it rains it pours.
The past few days have been a whirlwind. I am lucky to catch a breath of air every once in a while. I can't even explain how good it felt to crawl into bed last night and just lay still.
I am back at it again today - sorry for no post yesterday. I hate days that I don't write one - I miss you guys!
Have a Happy Thursday. The weekend is soooo close.