I am starting today off with a plan. I just need to remember my plan in the morning when I wake up. Ha!
- Monday - Dan is making chili. I need to put him to work somehow and don't care that it will be 95 degrees today.
- Tuesday - Crockpot almond butter spicy chicken with brown rice and mixed veggies
- Wednesday - stuffed pattypan squash
- Thursday - my mom made chicken and rice casserole for us that I am going to pop out of the freezer (Thanks Mom!)
- Friday - leftovers
- Monday - 3 mile run
- Tuesday - 700 yard swim
- Wednesday - 4 mile run
- Thursday - off / short walk
- Friday - 10 mile bike (pending on my bike being fixed)
- Saturday 6 mile run
- Sunday - off / short walk
Yesterday Ina and I went on a 2 mile walk before church. It was awesome to walk with her and I hope to start doing it more often on my off days. Or, when Dan can put all of his weight on his leg, we can goon family walks.
I hope you have a good week!