-Dan bought me a new kind of bread - "everything rye." I am a fan
- We went Brandy's baby shower on Saturday - it was super cute and I already want to go shopping for Ina's Spring / Summer wardrobe.
- Mom + Baby in skinny jeans.
Ina's were red. Mine were held together by a hair tie. Don't judge.
Isn't her Vday outfit adorable? Thanks Lelia for the adorable headband. It is the only one that doesn't make her scream!
- A few of my favorite ladies holding my little girl.
- We missed saying, "surprise" at our friend Nigel's surprise birthday party because Dan and I couldn't agree on how to get to our destination. For once, I was right. Now, I will doubt his sense of direction forever. Ha!
- Ina actually slept through the night on Saturday, but Dan had a stomach problem and woke me up at 2:30 anyways. I feel bad for how mean I was to him as he was hugging the toliet. I really wanted to sleep more than 5 hours. Oh well, the day is coming.
- Ina was an angel at church yet again.
- Ina Mae loves tummy time on the boppy.
Well, love might be a little stretch, but she tolerates tummy time on the boppy.
- We spent the rest of Sunday watching the movie 5 Year Engagement (hilarious) and the new FX show The Americans (very good so far) and eating dinner.
First grilled chicken of the season. Plus roasted sweet potatoes, onion, carrots, and zucchini and a salad.
Thought for the day