A few weeks ago, our friend Ben from Ben Palmer Photography came over to the house for a little photo sesh. The results are awesome. My house is now going to be wallpapered in these. Here are just a few of my favorites.
A few thoughts:
- I now have accepted the truth - that Ina is going to be a model. Dan is sending a picture into Gerber as we speak.
- Don't wear low cut shirts during your baby's photography session - it will come back to haunt you.
- There are a few pics of Ina crying - is it bad that I want to hang those on my wall too?
- When Dan and I were looking at those pictures he may have called Ina a "ginger." Ha! Isn't it funny how red her hair looks? I hope it stays that way - I love red hair.
- The crib in some of the pictures is from my grandpa - Ina's great grandpa.
- I originally wanted to get some large prints in black and white, but how could I ignore those beautiful blue eyes?
I have decided to give up two (ish) things for Lent. One - dessert. Yikes. Two - Facebook - with a five minute exception everyday to post my blog link, answer any correspondence, and post a pic on Ina every once in a while.
Eats and Exercise
Breakfast - zucchini muffins following *this recipe*
Lunch - a huge salad with chicken breast deli meat and ranch dressing
Dinner - chicken and broccoli noodle bake following *this recipe*
Run - 3 miles. Glee. Done.
Thought for the day