It is amazing how much stuff you can accomplish with 10 worker bees at your house.
In one day we finished painting the nursery (Hallaway is a little Michaelango),
put together the crib,
(after I took that picture I exited the area until I got the "all clear" that it was together and my dad and husband were still talking to each other)
painted the changing table / dresser,
washed / folded / hung / organized all the baby clothes, put up the pack N play, and so much more.
We had some time for eating,
and some time for playing (Uncle Dan finally released his Hot Wheels collection),
but mostly we worked the day away. I feel so much more ready for this baby to come now.
Still to do:
- buy a rocker (thinking about this one)
- get a book shelf
- put up the chandelier - ordered but not here yet
- pick up the bassinet from my cousin
- finish hanging the picture frames / mirrors in the room
- find a pediatrician
- figure out if Margaret will be on my insurance or Dan's
- pack the adult hospital bags (my fantastic sister already packed Margaret's)
The longer I sit here the more the list grows, so to ease my anxiety, I will stop now. Ha!
Have a fantastic week!
Thought for the day
Question for the day
Was your nursery ready when your bebe came? Ours probably won't be completely ready, but it will be good enough. Anything else important I am forgetting to do before the baby comes?