- The more and more I walk, I find it is much easier if I use a wider stance, or waddle. I am not an expert, but I think this might be way too soon. I have nine more weeks to go!
- I am quite sure that a goldfish could swim in my belly button. It now shows through any shirt I wear, no matter how many layers I try. Very fashionable, I know.
- Finally, complete random strangers have the guts to talk to me about being pregnant. I love it.
- Dan put a "Baby on Board" sign on my car. I told him we didn't need it yet and he gave me a serious look and said, "There is a baby on board. Who cares if it is in your tummy?" Good point.
- I have been super thirsty. I drink a lot during the day, but I can't seem to stay hydrated. One night I had a dream I was chugging water. When I woke up, I immediately ran downstairs and drank about 32 oz.
- Two nights ago Dan came home so excited. He said he told someone he works with that I was having heartburn and that person told him the baby would have a lot of hair. He now often wonders (out loud) what the baby's hair will look like. I told him that was an old wive's tale, but he is convinced. How sweet.
- Last night I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about everything I need to get done in the next 9 weeks. Some are big things, like finishing the nursery, some are small things, like finishing up thank-you cards from the shower, but the list wouldn't stop piling up. While I was laying there I convinced myself that I won't have any spare time to do things like watch TV.
- Dan and I are taking child birth classes this weekend. I am sure there will be some great stories that come out of those.
Breakfast was a repeat of steel cut oats pumpkin oatmeal with a huge glass of milk. (See mom, I am drinking milk.)
Lunch was quinoa casserole leftovers from the night before and wonderfully delicious cottage cheese and pineapple.
This was pretty much all we had to eat for dinner (I really need to go grocery shopping).
Although it was tasty, it was very small. There is more chicken in a McDonald's happy meal. So, to supplement, I had a pop tart.
Thought for the day
Question for the day
If you are a mom, did you take childbirth classes? Did you like them, or find them helpful?
What is your favorite frozen quick meal? Dan and I tend to stick with frozen pizza if we need something quick.