I don't have much to say this morning, so I thought I would let others do the talking:
Here's something to:
- Make you laugh: The Parent Rap (Dan and I are already trying to make a second version.)
- Make you aware: To Everyone I know During this Election (While this article is about politics, it isn't about one side or the other, it is about everyone.)
- Make you smile: 21 Pictures that will Restore Your Faith in Humanity
- Make you want to take action: Cease Fire: The Mommy Wars (maybe I should say it made me want tot take action
- Make you want to visit me in Belton: Tate Stevens video from the X- Factor. This guy is from Belton and Dan grew up living right next door to him!
I woke up yesterday with a strong craving for garlic salt, so had no choice but to make garlic toast for breakfast.
Lunch was more fruit with cottage cheese. Grapes with cottage cheese may be my favorite food combo to date. I packed peaches and yogurt for a snack, but instead ate half of a Panera pumpkin pie bagel a coworker gave me.
I devoured a caramel apple when I got home - the only thing left was the empty carton of caramel and the apple stick.
We went to our friends' house for dinner and enjoyed a wonderful relaxing evening while chatting over some really good lasagna.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Thought for the day: