1. Swim with sea turtles. We drove to North Shore and hopped in the water at Turtle Beach with about 25 sea turtles who were just floating around. We literally had to make an effort not to bump into them.
2. Hike in a botanical garden. We went to Waimea Valley and hiked through what felt like a rainforest. I can't put into words how beautiful the scenery was. I took a few pictures, but they don't do it justice.
3. Swim underneath a waterfall. At the end of the hike was a beautiful fresh water waterfall with a small 30 foot swimming pool underneath it. The entire time I was swimming I had to pinch myself and kept wondering what I did in my life to deserve such an awesome experience.
4. Eat shaved ice. We went to Matsumoto's shaved ice and it was everything I dreamed of and more.
Hawaiian shaved ice has ice cream at the bottom. Does it get any better?
5. Ride a catamaran out into the sunset.
After I got back to the room I thought my day couldn't get any better, and then I opened my email and found this.
I am going to watch that every day for the rest of my life.